Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
Departure from: Bangalore
Day 01 : Arrival At Singapore
On arrival at Singapore you will be transferred to Hotel. Hotel Check In @ 1400 hrs Only. Evening you will be picked up from hotel at 1700 Hrs for Night Safari: Some 1,000 nocturnal creatures, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, are seen in spacious natural habitats under subtle moon glow lighting. Travelling by tram through dense rainforest, visitors discover the fascinating secrets of the jungle after dusk. The park, set in one of Singapore’s last expansive stands of tropical jungle is developed and operated by Singapore Zoological Gardens.
Overnight at Singapore.
Day 02 : Singapore (City Tour & Sentosa)
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Pick up for City Tour of Singapore.The tour will commence with a drive around the Civic District past the Padang Cricket Club, the historic Parliament House, the Supreme Court, the City Hall, a short stop at Merlion Park for incredibly stunning views of Marina Bay of Singapore.
Evening at Sunset Sentosa, inclusive of cable car ride, sea aquarium, wings to time & much more. Overnight at Singapore
Day 03 : Singapore Jurong Bird Park
Breakfast at hotel.
After breakfast proceed to enjoy the Jurong Bird Park. This Park is home to the colours of the world, as Asia’s largest bird park with a collection of more than 5,000 birds across 400 species. With this 4-hour tour you’ll also enjoy the spectacular Penguin Exhibit with an underwater viewing gallery and do not miss the Birds & Buddies Show, reputed as world-class. Rest of the day at leisure and you can go for shopping. Overnight at Singapore.
Day 04 : Singapore Departure
Breakfast at hotel
Free time till departure. Check out from the hotel (check out at 1200 hrs). You will be transfer to Singapore Airport for your flight back to home with wonderful memories of tour.
- Hotel Pinnacle
- Hotel Cherryloft
- Hotel Aqeen Jalan Basar
Tour Cost Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Return economy class airfare on Air Asia Ex Cochin
- Meet and assistance on arrival.
- 03 nights stay in above mentioned hotels in Singapore with breakfast
- Singapore Attractions
- Night Safari (Admission + Tram Ride + Show)
- City tour of Singapore
- Evening Sentosa Island(Entrance, Cable Car, Sea Aquarium, Wings of Time)
- Jurong Bird Park (Admission + Tram Ride + Show)
- 2 Way transfers (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
- All Tours & Transfers on Private basis with English speaking Guide
- All Taxes
- Items of personal nature like Laundry, Mini Bar, Porterage, Mineral Water, excess baggage, itinerary changes etc.
- Travel Insurance not included, but highly recommended
- Any Lunch/ Dinner other than mentioned
- Tipping / Gratitude for Driver & Guide
- Any items not mentioned in cost Include
- Any changes in the statutory taxes or rates after booking.