Europe is a continent that comprises the westernmost part of Eurasia. Europe is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south.
– A Complete All Inclusive Holiday to Europe.
– Visit 05 Countries & 08 Cities
– Stay at Good Hotels throughout the Tour.
– Daily Indian/Veg/Non-Veg Meals.
– No Optional Tours or Hidden Cost.
– Even Driver’s Tips Included.
– Travel with Professional, Multilingual Tour Manager.
Special Experiences during the tour
- Paris city tour with Eiffel Tower (2nd level) and Seine river cruise
- Cologne Cathedral
- Orientation tour of Brussels
- Orientation of Lucerne
- Visit Cheese Farm @ Amsterdam
- Black Forest and Cuckoo Clock orientation
- Mt Titlis with Ice flyer (with lunch)
- Rhine falls with Boat ride
- Visit Keukenhof Tulip Garden
- Visit Versailles Palace
Countries covered: Switzerland | Germany | Netherlands |Belgium | France
Departure Dates: 20 April 2018
Day 01: Cochin – Paris
We assemble at the Cochin International Airport to board your flight to Paris. After we finish the immigration formalities we drive you to your hotel. Visit the Paris’s most famous and awaited attraction of your trip, The Eiffel Tower. Take the elevator and access the top level of Eiffel Tower from where you can get fantastic views of Paris city. Enjoy Seine river cruise. Overnight at the hotel. Meals: Lunch , Dinner
Day 02: City Tour – Versailles Palace
Today begin Paris city Guided tour to see the most famous landmarks. Travel past the Champs Elysses, Arc de Triomphe and Place de la Concorde. Visit Versailles, a palace commissioned by Louis XIV around Louis XIII’s hunting lodge. Our visit commences as we see the ornate State Apartments, highlighted by the magnificent Hall of Mirrors. View the Gardens and fountains at Versailles. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 03: Paris – Brussels – Rotterdam
Proceed to Brussels. Enjoy a photo stop at Atomium followed by a walking city Guided tour of the Grand Place, Town Hall, Guild Houses, Serclaes Monument and Manneken Pis Statue of a little boy. Arrive in Rotterdam in the evening. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 04: Keukenhof Tulip Garden – Zaanse Schans
Proceed to Den Hague, visit the beautiful Keukenhof – Tulip Garden. Afternoon Zaanse Schans, Visit a cheese factory to sample local dairy products, admire a classic line-up of authentic windmills, and watch a shoemaker fashion wooden clogs using traditional methods.
Day 05: Rotterdam – Cologne – Frankfurt
Proceed to Cologne. Photo stop at Cologne Cathedral. Drive to Frankfurt, a central German city on the river Main. Upon arrival we do an orientation tour of Frankfurt. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 06: Frankfurt – Black Forest – Zurich
Proceed to Black Forest. Visit Cuckoo clock, Visit Titisee Lake. Titisee is a lake in the southern Black Forest in Baden-Württemberg. Later proceed to Schaffhausen to view the largest water falls in Europe, The Rhine Falls. Overnight at Zurich. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 07: Zurich – Mt.Titlis
Visit Engelberg – Mt. Titlis to experience ‘Titlis Rotair’ – World’s 1st Revolving cable car ride to Mt. Titlis and visit Ice Grotto, thrilling Ice Flyer ride. Lucerne city orientation tour includes Lion Monument and Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge. Free time for shopping.
Day 08: 27 April – Fly Back Home
Proceed to airport to fly back home with Happy Memories …
Cost Per Person On Twin Sharing Basis
Paris: Hotel Novotel Orly Rungis – 02 Nights
Rotterdam: Hotel SS Rotterdam – 02 Nights
Frankfurt: NH Frankfurt – 01 Night
Zurich: Hotel Meierhof – 02 Nights
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour.
- Airport taxes as per the routing of the tour.
- Cost of the Visas needed to participate in the tour
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Services of our Tour Manager or Local Representatives.
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 70 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the medical reports)
- Any increase in the air fare, fuel surcharge and taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of your air ticket.
- Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box.
Surcharges applicable during Peak and Event periods