Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.
- Perfect Getaway for all.
- A perfect destination with Indonesian culture.
- Visit the TANAH LOT TEMPLE.
- Visit gold city of Bali – Celuk the capital of the gold and silver smiths.
- Visit to Bali’s second largest temple the official temple of Mengvi Dynasty – Pura Taman Ayun.
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset dinner cruise by watching the amazing sun to set in the horizon at bali.
- Visit famous KINTAMANI VILLAGE.
- Enjoy blue waters of Bali.
Departure from: Cochin
Day 01: Bangalore – Bali
Assemble at Hotel Lotus 8 for a briefing Session and proceed to Cochin international airport to board flight to Bali, Indonesia. Overnight onboard flight.
Day 02: Bounty Dinner Cruise
Arrive at NGURAH RAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT and proceed to immigration stamp passport. Collecting luggage and meet our guide at the arrival zone meeting point. Depart from Airport to Indian Restaurant for Lunch. After lunch, transfer to hotel for check in.
At 4.00 PM depart from hotel to BENOA HARBOUR to join the DINNER CRUISE with BOUNTY CRUISE.
Enjoy an appetizing International buffet dinner served on the main deck. After dinner cruise, transfer back to hotel.
Day 03: Full Day Kintamani Tour
Breakfast at hotel. Morning transfer from hotel to BATUBULAN VILLAGE to visit BATIK FACTORY to see the making of BATIK CLOTH painted. Next proceed to Celuk Village which is famous for its silvers works. Continue the tour direct to KINTAMANI VILLAGE and have stop at PENELOKAN VIEW POINT to enjoy the beautiful and magnificent view of Mount and Lake BATUR.
Enjoy INDONESIAN HALAL BUFFET LUNCH at GRAND PUNCAK SARI RESTAURANT.
Afterwards proceed to TAMPAK SIRING VILLAGE to visit TIRTA EMPUL TEMPLE. Evening: Dinner at Indian Restaurant. After dinner, transfer back to hotel.
Day 04: Fullday Taman Ayun + Bedugul & Tanah Lot Temple
Breakfast at hotel. Morning depart to Mengwi Village to visit the famous TAMAN AYUN Royal family temple. Afterwards, heading to Bedugul highland area, directly to visit ULUN DANU TEMPLE.
Enjoy Indonesian Buffet lunch at MENTARI RESTAURANT.
After lunch, continue to visit the most famous Bali island landmark of TANAH LOT TEMPLE. Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. After dinner, transfer back to hotel.
Day 05: Departure
Breakfast at hotel. Morning is free till CHECK OUT TIME from Hotel.
12.00 At NOON: CHECK OUT from hotel and transfer to Indian Restaurant for Lunch. After lunch, transfer group directly to airport.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Return Economy Class airfare on Malindo Air
- 03 Nights accommodation at Bali
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Sightseeings and Transfers by Air conditioned Coach
- Malayali Tour Manager from Arooha
- Service of English Speaking Guide
- All Taxes
- Any increase in the air fare, fuel surcharge and taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of your air ticket.
- Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box.