Dubai is located on the Eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, in the south west corner of the Arabian Gulf. In a single day, a tourist can experience everything from rugged mountains and awe-inspiring sand dunes to sandy beaches and lush green parks, from dusty villages to luxurious residential districts and from ancient houses with wind towers to ultra-modern shopping malls. It is extremely well known for its warm hospitality and rich cultural heritage, and the Emirati people are welcoming and generous in their approach to visitors. With year-round sunshine, intriguing deserts, beautiful beaches, luxurious hotels and shopping malls, fascinating heritage attractions and a thriving business community, Dubai receives millions of leisure and business visitors each year from around the world.
DAY 1 ARRIVE IN DUBAI – DUBAI AQUARIUM UNDER WATER ZOO , BURJ KHALIFA
After you arrival in Dubai, you will be transferred to your hotel. Then time to explore this wonderful city. Visit the Dubai mall within which you will have tour of the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. Then a trip to the majestic Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in the world – with an entry to the 124th floor observation deck. Overnight stay at the hotel. (Dinner)
DAY 2 CITY TOUR – DESERT SAFARI WITH BBQ DINNER
Breakfast at the hotel and then proceed for a tour of the city. Dubai is an incomparable city and a great destination for a variety of holidays. It has something for everyone, and offers several types of travel experiences. Afternoon, you will be driven to enjoy a Desert Safari with a BBQ Dinner. This safari tour takes you right into the heart of the desert where you experience the excitement of a roller-coaster like tour down the astonishing high dunes. A stop for a breathtaking view of the endless desert will give you an opportunity to watch the sun-set over this tranquil scenery. The tour will end with a barbeque dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 3 DHOW CRUISE WITH DINNER
After breakfast, enjoy the day at leisure or go shopping. After lunch, go for the Dhow cruise which includes a pleasant dining experience. Take off from one of Dubai’s wharves on the Khor, the city’s creek, sail down towards the Gulf, past the high-rise splendor of the modern city, and you’re headed for the open sea. End the tour with a scrumptious dinner & stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 4 DUBAI-INDIA
After breakfast at the hotel, you can go for some last-minute shopping (as per your flight schedule). Check-out and take a transfer to the airport for your return flight.
- Cost of the Tour: Rs.22500 per person on DOUBLE sharing
Inclusion & Exclusion
- 03 Nights Accommodation in City Max Hotel Bur Dubai
- Meals as mentioned
- Meet And Assist At Dubai International Airport
- Return Dubai Airport Transfers
- ½ day Dubai City Tour with Dubai Tourism Approved Guide
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner ,Belly dance and Tanura Show
- Dhow Cruise with unlimited Buffet Dinner
- Dubai Underwater Zoo and Aquarium
- Burj Khalifa Observation Deck at 124th Floor
- All transfers and tours
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in the surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior departure.
- Prices calculated are 1 USD = INR 60
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls etc.
- Porter age Charges
- Tips of any nature i.e. drivers, guides, tour managers etc
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes
- Service taxes as per Government of India regulations.
- A person below 12 years is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- As a 3rd person in a Triple room, most hotels use roll away beds or 2 queen size beds and the room size may be the same as a double room.
- Check in at Hotel is at 1500 hrs and Check out is at 1200 hrs.
- Land surcharges for Chinese New Year / Local events applicable on certain departure dates
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure. All services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.