Ladakh is a region in Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir that currently extends from the Kunlun mountain range to the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent.
Day 1: Leh
Arrive at Leh airport and transfer to the respective Hotel. Take complete rest for the day to adapt yourself with new environment at 11,135 feet altitude. Later in the evening visit to Leh Market, Leh Palace which is known as ‘Lachen Palkhar’ and Shanti Stupa which is located on the hilltop near Chanspa. O/N Leh.
Day 2: Leh – Sham Region – Leh 124 Kms/ 5-6 Hrs
After breakfast, drive to Likir, Alchi Monastery, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara. Hall of Fame museum (it was established as homage for those martyrs who passed away in Kargil war) and Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus River). O/N Leh.
Day 3: Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh 280 Kms/ 10-11 Hrs
After early Breakfast, leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, i.e. the 3rd highest motorable road in the world. It is the highest salt water lake in the world, shared by India and China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on its bank while appreciating the changing Colors of blue and green in this high altitude of 13,450 feet which is simply but fascinating. Drive back to Leh by the same route. O/N Leh.
Day 4: Leh – Khardong La – Leh 78 Kms/ 3-4 Hrs
After breakfast, drive to Khardungla Pass, the World highest motorable road at 18380 feet. After coming back to Leh, have lunch and rest for a while. Later in the evening, free to explore the local market. O/N Leh.
Day 5: Leh To Tsomoriri Lake 240 Kms/ 7-8 Hrs
After breakfast, drive to Tsomoriri Lake (it is located at Korzok in Changtang), by passing Chumathang (Hot Spring) along the Indus River. In the Evening take a walk around the Lake to enjoy the pleasant beauty of the surroundings. O/N Korzok.
Day 6: Tsomoriri – Tsokar – Taglangla – Leh 260 Kms/ 8-9 Hrs
After breakfast, leave to Leh passing Puga (Sulphur Mine), Tsokar Lake, another important lake surrounded by meadows and wetland, Taglang La Pass 17,585ft, the 2nd Highest motorable road in the world. Reach Leh by evening. O/N Leh.
Day 7: Leh
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination.
Destinations & Hotels
- Leh – Serene Ladakh/Similar
- Tsomoriri – Himalayan Nature Resort/Similar
* per adult on twin sharing basis
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Accommodation on sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- All Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner).
- To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers.
- Transport by Non A/C Scorpio, Qualis or Sumo Grand (Point to Point)
- Ladakh Entry Fees & Wild Life Fees.
- Complimentary Reach Ladakh Guide Book on arrival in Leh.
- Round Trip Airfare/Train Fare
- Optional tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare or taxes charged by the airlines. Airline surcharge during high season if levied by the operating airline used in the itinerary.
- Porter charges at hotels, airports and seaports, laundry, meals, drinks, mineral water on flight, telephone charges, all items of personal nature, food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Tips to driver & guide.
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
- Any Entry Fees
- Any Adventure & Recreational activity
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, medical emergencies, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, rescheduling, cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war.
- Service Tax 9%