Langkawi, officially known as Langkawi the Jewel of Kedah, is an archipelago of 104 islands in the Andaman Sea, some 30km off the mainland coast of northwestern Malaysia.
Departure : From Cochin
Day 01: Cochin – Langkawi
Assemble at Hotel Lotus 8 for a briefing session followed by a dinner. Transfer to airport to board your flight to Kuala Lumpur and then to langkawi
Day 02: Arrival At Langkawi
Arrival Langkawi and transfer to hotel. Check into the hotel. Lunch at Restaurant. Afternoon Proceed for Langkawi island Tour, Our attraction of the day is Pulau Singa Besar, also known as Big Lion Island. This white-sand haven is surrounded with hillocks and is a perfect spot to behold the sight of eagles flying as near as 6 feet above you. Dinner at Indian Restaurant.. Overnight at the hotel..
Day 03: Langkawi Tour – Cable Car – Skybridge – Underwaterworld
Breakfast from the hotel , Langkawi City tour , Your tour will begin with a visit hot springs, believed to cure rheumatism and other skin disease, then followed by a brief stop at the black sands beach to see the unique color due to heavy deposits of mineral oxides and then to the Cable car station to Visit the Sky Bridge . Lunch at Indian restaurant.
Afternoon Visit the Underwater world of Langkawi. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Over night at the hotel.
Day 04 : Langkawi – Kuala Lumpur – City Tour
Breakfast from the hotel, Check out and proceed to airport to board the flight to Kuala Lumpur.
Arrival Kuala Lumpur Airport, Later you will be met and transferred to Kuala Lumpur City. Proceed for a City tour of Kuala Lumpur with Lunch and PETRONAS TWIN Tower: Admire Malaysia’s most renowned structures, the world famous PETRONAS Twin Towers. Other highlights include the King’s Palace (photo stop), National Monument, National Museum, National Mosque (photo stop), and Sultan Abdul Samad Building. After City tour Check in at Hotel. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 05: Kula Lumpur – Genting
Morning breakfast Later Proceed to Genting, en- route visit at Batu Caves for a full day tour to Genting Highlands, a magnificent city perched on a hilltop, offers a cool respite from the hustle-bustle of the city capital. Crisp invigorating mountain air, majestic sceneries and lush green tropical rainforests covered in a veil of mist come together to create a pleasant surprise and a welcome relief from urban sights and sounds. Enjoy the Genting Snow World indoor theme park and one way cable car. Lunch at First World café Genting. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at Genting Highlands.
Day 06: Shopping – Putrajaya Tour – Departure
Breakfast at Hotel, Check out from the hotel, Transfer to Kuala Lumpur for shopping. Lunch at Indian restaurant. Enjoy an afternoon venturing to the edges of Kuala Lumpur on this private tour of Putrajaya, to the administrative center of this incredible and diverse nation where you’ll explore highlights like the Taman Warisan Pertanian Agricultural Park. Tour impressive landmarks like Putrajaya Lake and Perdana Putra as part of this tour. Then you will be transferred to Kula Lumpur Airport for your flight back to home with wonderful memories of tour.
Cost Per Person On Twin Sharing Basis
- Hotel Bay View , Langkawi
- Hotel Grand Seasons , Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel First World , Genting Highlands
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Return economy class airfare on Malindo ex Cochin
- 02 Nights accommodation at Hotel Bay View , Langkawi
- 01 Nights accommodation at Hotel Grand Seasons , Kuala Lumpur
- 01 Nights accommodation at Hotel First World , Genting Highlands
- Island Hopping Tour of Langkawi
- Langkawi City tour + Cable Car + Sky bridge + Underwater world
- City Tour of Kuala Lumpur + PETRONAS Twin Tower visit
- Full day Genting Tour with Snow world and one way cable car + Batu caves
- Putrajaya Tour
- Malaysian E Visa
- Malayali Tour Manager
- All Tours & Transfers on Private basis
- All Taxes
- Items of personal nature like Laundry, Mini Bar, Porterage, Mineral Water, excess baggage etc.
- Travel Insurance not included, but highly recommended
- Any Lunch/ Dinner other than mentioned
- Tipping / Gratitude for Driver & Guide
- Any items not mentioned in cost Include
- Any changes in the statutory taxes or exchange rates after booking.