To know Malaysia is to love Malaysia – a bubbling, bustling melting-pot of races and religions where Malays, Indians, Chinese and many other ethnic groups live together in peace and harmony. Our multiculturalism has made Malaysia a gastronomical paradise and home to hundreds of colorful festivals. It’s no wonder that we love celebrating and socializing. As people, Malaysians are very relaxed, warm and friendly.
Geographically, Malaysia is almost as diverse as its culture. 11 states and 2 federal territories (Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya) form Peninsular Malaysia which is separated by the South China Sea from East Malaysia which includes the 2 states (Sabah and Sarawak on the island of Borneo) and a third federal territory, the island of Labuan.
One of Malaysia’s key attractions is its extreme contrasts which further add to this theme of ‘diversity’. Towering skyscrapers look down upon wooden houses built on stilts while five-star hotels sit just metres away from ancient reefs.
Rugged mountains reach dramatically for the sky while their rainforest-clad slopes sweep down to floodplains teeming with forest life. Cool highland hideaways roll down to warm, sandy beaches and rich, humid mangroves.
For the perfect holiday full of surprises, the time is now, the place is Malaysia.
Departure Dates: 12 Aug, 04 Sep, 29 Sep, 23 Dec 2017
Day 01: Departure
Assemble at Hotel Lotus 8 for pre departure meeting with dinner. Transfer to airport to board your flight to Malaysia. Overnight onboard.
Day 02: Arrival at Kuala Lumpur – City Tour – Kl Tower
Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport and transfer to hotel in Kuala Lumpur. After breakfast at your hotel, proceed for a City tour of Kuala Lumpur, Visit the National Mosque, the National Monument, photo stop at the Petronas twin towers and Independence Square, Chinatown and Parliament House; photo stop at the King’s Palace.
Later visit KL Tower. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur (Lunch, Dinner)
Day 03: Klcc Aquaria – Kl Bird park – Shopping
Morning breakfast. Visit Aquaria KLCC, an Oceanarium located beneath Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre within Kuala Lumpur City Centre in Kuala Lumpur. Proceed to the KL Bird Park which is well known as World’s Largest Free-flight Walk-in Aviary. Kuala Lumpur offers the best in Shopping. Overnight at KL. (Lunch, Dinner)
Day 04: Batu Caves + Genting Highlands – Cable car + Snow world
Morning Breakfast at Hotel. Checkout from hotel and transfer to Genting.
Proceed to Genting, en- route visit at Batu Caves then proceed to a full day visit to Genting Highlands, drive to the Sky way Cable Car station for a relaxing, scenic ride up to Genting Highlands. Visit Snow World. Hotel Check in @ 1500 hrs only. Overnight at Genting. (Lunch, Dinner)
Day 05: Checkout – Putrajaya – Departure
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel. Check out from hotel and En route to airport enjoy the wonderful sights of Putrajaya, the administrative capital of Malaysia. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Arooha Holidays! (Lunch)
Cost Per Person On Twin Sharing Basis
INR 38,500/- per person Twin sharing X 02
INR 32,500/- per Child With Bed X 01
INR 28,500/- per Child Without Bed X 01
- Hotel Arenaa Star – Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel First World Hotel – Genting
- INR 38,500/- per person Twin sharing
- INR 32,500/- per Child With Bed
- INR 28,500/- per Child Without Bed
*Extra Bed for Child at Genting Subject to availability at the time of check in.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Return economy class airfare on Malindo Air Ex Cochin with onboard meals and 30kg baggage
- 02 night stay at Hotel Arenaa Star in Kuala Lumpur with confirmed early check in
- 01 nights stay at Hotel First World in Genting Highlands
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- City Tour of Kuala Lumpur with KL tower entrance
- Aquaria KLCC entrance + KL Bird Park + Shopping
- Batu caves Visit En route to Genting
- 01 way cable car + Snow World Entrance Genting
- Putrajaya Tour
- Malaysian E-Visa
- All Tours & Transfers on A/C Coach
- 2 Bottles of water per day
- Services of English Speaking Tour Guide
- Services of an Arooha Tour Manager
- All Taxes
- Items of personal nature like Laundry, Mini Bar, Porterage, Mineral Water, excess baggage, itinerary changes etc.
- Travel Insurance not included, but highly recommended
- Any meals other than mentioned
- Tipping / Gratitude for Driver & Guide
- Any items not mentioned in cost Include
- Any changes in the statutory taxes or exchange rates after booking.