Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It’s known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Departure from Cochin
Day 01 – Arrival Bangkok – Floating Market
On arrival at Bangkok airport transfer to your hotel at Pattaya by road. Lunch . Check into the hotel. Evening proceed to Visit the Floating Market in Pattaya . Dinner . Overnight at Pattaya.
Day 02 – Coral Island Tour
Morning Breakfast, Proceed for a Half day Coral Island tour Skip along the aqua blue ocean to Coral Island in a speedboat, ( Parasailing and water sports are optional and paid directly there) 1200 hrs check out and transfer to Bangkok.
Day 03 – Bangkok – Safari World with Marine Park
Morning Breakfast, Check out from the hotel and proceed to Bangkok. On arrival at Bangkok., Later Proceed for Safari world with Marine Park – Thailand’s greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers a great variety of entertainment for everyone. Whether it is an exciting safari drive through the picturesque African wilderness settings, an intimate encounter with our friendly dolphins or an exhilarating fast-paced action stunt spectacular, Safari World has it all. Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 – Phuket City Tour
Breakfast, Checkout and proceed to airport to board flight to Phuket. On arrival at HKT Proceed for Half day City tour of Bangkok – which covers major landmarks including fascinating temples around the capital.
Dinner and overnight at the hotel..
Day 05 – Phi Phi Island Tour
Morning breakfast at hotel Proceed for a Phi Phi Island Tour: The twin Phi Phi Islands (Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley) are renowned as having some of the best dive sites in Thailand. Exploring the wonderful caves, and swimming, snorkelling, sunbathing and relaxing on the white sandy beaches. (Parasailing and water sports aao nang national park entry are optional and paid directly there) Overnight at Phuket.
Day 06 – Departure
Breakfast from the hotel, check out and transfer to airport to board flight back home..
- INR 47,800/- Per Person On Twin Sharing Basis
- INR 42,600/- Child with Bed
- INR 38,900/- Child without Bed
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Return Airfare Ex Cochin on Malindo
- 01 Night stay at Pattaya – 3 star
- 02 Night stay at Bangkok – 3 star
- 02 Night stay at Phuket – 3 Star
- Daily Breakfast
- 05 Dınner + 05 Lunches
- Coral İsland Tour By Speedboat
- Floating Market at pattaya
- Bangkok City Tour
- Safari Woirld And Marine Park
- Phi phi island Tour
- Phuket city tour
- All Tours And Transfers İn Air Conditioned Coach
- All Taxes
- Tourist Visa Charges – ON ARRIVAL – 2000 BAHT PER PERSON
- Items of personal nature like Laundry, Mini Bar, Porterage, Mineral Water, excess baggage, itinerary changes etc.
- Tipping / Gratitude for Driver & Guide
- Any items not mentioned in cost Include, Any changes in the statutory taxes or rates after booking.