Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It’s known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Departure from Cochin
Day 01: Arrival Bangkok – Pattaya
On arrival at Bangkok airport transfer to your hotel at Pattaya by road. Enroute Visit Sri Racha Tiger Zoo and have your breakfast in a restaurant near it. Sri Racha Tiger Zoo boasts to contain the largest number of Bengal tigers, bred successfully by the farm itself. Besides, the zoo has several other animals such as crocodiles, ostriches, single hump camels, kangaroos and an aviary of exotic birds. Exciting shows are Crocodile wrestling, Kenya aerobics, Amazing Circus and Pig Racing. Proceed to Pattaya, check into the hotel. Lunch from Indian Restaurant. Evening Proceed for Alcazar Show. Dinner and Overnight at Pattaya.
Day 02: Coral Island Tour
Morning breakfast , Proceed for a Half day Coral Island tour Skip along the aqua blue ocean to Coral Island in a speedboat, ( Parasailing and water sports are optional and paid directly there )
Lunch at Indian restaurant.
Evening proceed for Nong Nooch Village, is about 15 kilometers from South Pattaya. The entire area of some 500 acres is beautifully landscaped, with orchid nursery and other botanical gardens. It is a Thai village style with recreation – Vacation Park. There are also cultural and traditional performances and an elephant show. The famous -Cultural Extravaganza- Witness the pomp and splendor of Thai tradition and ceremonies, graceful dances from all over the country, sword fighting, Thai kick-boxing,
Dinner and Overnight at Pattaya.
Day 03: Pattaya – Bangkok
Morning breakfast, Check out from the hotel and proceed to Bangkok. On arrival at Bangkok Proceed for Half day City tour of Bangkok – which covers major landmarks including fascinating temples around the capital. Visit the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Traimit), and the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Po). Lunch and Transfer to hotel. Check in at hotel. Free time for Shopping. Dinner and Overnight at Bangkok.
Day 04: Bangkok
Morning Breakfast , Later Proceed for Safari world with Marine Park – Thailand’s greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers a great variety of entertainment for everyone. Whether it is an exciting safari drive through the picturesque African wilderness settings, an intimate encounter with our friendly dolphins or an exhilarating fast-paced action stunt spectacular, Safari World has it all. Evening transfer to Bangkok Airport for departure.
Cost Per Person on Triple Sharing basis
- Golden Beach Hotel Pattaya (Superior Room)
- Ecotel Bangkok (Superior Room)
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Return Airfare Ex Cochin Air Asia Flight
- 02 Nights Stay İn Pattaya On Golden Beach Hotel Or Similar
- 01 Nights Stay İn Bangkok On Ecotel Bangkok Or Similar
- Daily Breakfast
- 04 Lunches + 03 Dinner
- Sri Racha Tiger Zoo With Breakfast
- Nong Nooch Village
- Coral İsland Tour By Speedboat
- Alcazar Show
- Bangkok Temple Tour[Standing Buddha , Marble Temple + Reclining Budha ]
- Safari Woirld And Marine Park
- All Tours And Transfers İn Air Conditioned Coach
- Tour Manager From Arooha Holidays
- Tourist Visa Charges
- All Taxes
- Items of personal nature like Laundry, Mini Bar, Porterage, Mineral Water, excess baggage, itinerary changes etc.
- Any Lunch / Dinner than mentioned
- Tipping / Gratitude for Driver & Guide
- Any items not mentioned in cost Include, Any changes in the statutory taxes or rates after booking.